I had such fun reading all the answers to Friday’s Liebster post, that I’ve decided to make a regular thing of it, at least as long as you folks are up for participating.
Here’s how it will work.
(Unless I change how it will work. As with a Liebster Award, in Answer Me This everything is made up and the points don’t matter. Also I might change it.)
As I was saying, here’s how it will work. Today, I will give you six questions, and tag a couple of bloggers. Next Sunday at 10am Pacific, I will answer the questions and open up a link up for everyone who would like to post. The link-up will be open through Tuesday in case you can’t get to it on Sunday.
Just answer the questions and link back to Catholic All Year in your post! We’ll do it for at least a couple of weeks and see if it’s any fun.
1. What time do you prefer to go to Mass?
2. Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
3. How many brothers and/or sisters do you have?
4. If you were faced with a boggart, what would it turn into?
5. Barbie: thumbs up or thumbs down?
6. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?