Hi! I’m Kendra. I’m a Catholic wife and mother of many, from little to teenaged. I also dabble in teaching, reading, writing, cooking, baking, sewing, crafting, party planning, graphic design, home remodeling, and watching Netflix streaming. This blog is a place for me to share how we live.
Contact me at email@example.com
- Abortion Jargon, Obedience, and Whether I Just Want to Kill All Priests: The Catholic + Coronavirus Can of Worms
- I Like to Think That I Would Die for Jesus
- Happy Easter! And a Tierney Family Update . . .
- Holy Thursday at Home: a Virtual Seven Churches Visitation
- The Triduum at Home: a Tenebrae Service
All Time Most Popular
- All of Them, or: I Have an Announcement to Make
- Over 150 All-Saints Day Costumes for Kids
- A Prayer Request for our Family
- Family Movie Nights, Are They Even Possible? . . . Our Favorite Movies (Mostly) Appropriate for All Ages
- Being Weird Catholics: Seven Ways We Help Our Family Believe in the Real Presence
Popular This Week
- So, You’re a Homeschooler Now
- From What Shall We Fast?
- When to Expel Your Kid From Homeschool: Circles of Influence and Homeschool vs Regular School
- Control Is an Illusion: Thing One of Some Things I Noticed While Spending Five Weeks in the Hospital with a Two Year Old (and a baby sidekick)
- George Washington’s Rules for Mannerly Cell Phone Use in Company and Around One’s Children
This blog contains affiliate links and sponsored posts, for which I receive a commission. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.