Hi! I’m Kendra. I’m a Catholic wife and mother of many, from little to teenaged. I also dabble in teaching, reading, writing, cooking, baking, sewing, crafting, party planning, graphic design, home remodeling, and watching Netflix streaming. This blog is a place for me to share how we live.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catholics Don’t Get Cancelled
- A Tierney Christmas Card Which is Late by All Metrics but One, aka Praise God for Candlemas
- Greetings From the Hospital
- If You Want to Make God Laugh, Tell Him You’ve Decided Not to Go into Public Speaking
- Memento Mori for Kids: Other People Died and You Will, Too. Or, A Very Catholic Hallowtide
All Time Most Popular
- All of Them, or: I Have an Announcement to Make
- Over 150 All-Saints Day Costumes for Kids
- A Prayer Request for our Family
- Family Movie Nights, Are They Even Possible? . . . Our Favorite Movies (Mostly) Appropriate for All Ages
- Being Weird Catholics: Seven Ways We Help Our Family Believe in the Real Presence
Popular This Week
This blog contains affiliate links and sponsored posts, for which I receive a commission. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.