Hi! I’m Kendra. I’m a Catholic wife and mother of many, from little to teenaged. I also dabble in teaching, reading, writing, cooking, baking, sewing, crafting, party planning, graphic design, home remodeling, and watching Netflix streaming. This blog is a place for me to share how we live.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Time Most Popular
Popular This Week
- Hooley at the Tierneys’ 2019: FAQs Answered
- Pasta un Gobbola Tabola: The Most Fun You Can Have on St. Joseph’s Day
- Solemnities are NOT for Being Solemn: What They Are, Why They Matter, and New Free Printables for the Solemnity of St. Joseph
- All of Them, or: I Have an Announcement to Make
- Stations of the Cross Clickbait Title Alert: Are You Doing This One Important Thing Wrong?
This blog contains affiliate links and sponsored posts, for which I receive a commission. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.