Observe Ember Days on 9/15, 9/17, and 9/18 with this yummy meatless option.
ICON OF OUR LADY
Envision Mary as St. Luke saw her on his feast 10/18.
PAPAL CREAM CAKE RECIPE
Celebrate St. John Paul the Great on his feast 10/22.
PEN & RIP BANNER
Have a holy Hallowtide! Remember your death on Halloween, hang the banner, write the names of loved ones lost on a candle on All Souls Day, and burn it each day of the month.
FAMILY PATRON SAINTS POSTER
In honor of Catholic New Year’s Eve on 11/27, make your own litany of the saints that bless your family.
A Catholic All Year Liturgical Living Envelope Subscription will get you eight envelopes over the year, one delivered to your home before each liturgical season (two for Ordinary Time after Pentecost). Boxes will follow for the Triduum, Easter, Ordinary Time after Pentecost (two boxes: one for Summer and one for Fall), Advent, Christmas, and Ordinary Time after the Baptism of the Lord. The boxes include print items like stickers, magnets, art prints, holy cards, bookmarks, banners, postcards, recipe cards, and more. The envelopes are designed to be useful to women of all ages and for those with and without children.
This is a subscription. You’ll get a reminder email two days before you’re charged. You can cancel your subscription before the next envelope. These envelopes are hand-packed just for you and include custom-ordered products, so no refunds are available once your credit card has been charged. U.S. shipping charges are a flat-rate $3 per envelope. Shipping to Canada is $12. Shipping to other international locations is $17 (subject to verification of actual shipping cost to your location).
I just can’t tell you how excited I am that we can deliver these amazing faith resources to your home, so you can be prepared to celebrate the beauty of each liturgical season with your family and friends.
Each envelope costs $24.99 (plus shipping) and includes items valued at at least twice that much, and many that you can’t get anywhere else. Each one includes specially-designed items and is created and hand-packed by us. Your credit card will be charged for each envelope before it ships, unless you cancel your subscription. No returns are accepted, but please contact us if we can help make something right.
Catholic All Year Subscription Envelope Schedule:
- FALL ORDINARY TIME ENVELOPE – Envelopes should arrive the week of August 20; credit cards charged July 20
- ADVENT ENVELOPE – Advent begins November 28, 2021; envelopes should arrive the week of November 18; credit cards charged October 18
- CHRISTMAS ENVELOPE – Christmas is December 25, 2021; envelopes should arrive the week of December 15; credit cards charged November 15
- WINTER ORDINARY TIME ENVELOPE – Baptism of the Lord is January 15, 2022; envelopes should arrive the week of Jan 3; credit cards charged December 3
- LENT ENVELOPE – Palm Sunday is April 10, 2022; envelopes should arrive the week of February 27, credit cards charged January 27
- TRIDUUM ENVELOPE –Easter Sunday is April 17, 2022; envelopes should arrive the week of April 3, credit cards charged March 3
- EASTER ENVELOPE – Pentecost is June 5, 2022; envelopes should arrive the week of May 22; credit cards charged April 22
- SUMMER ORDINARY TIME ENVELOPE – Pentecost is June 5, 2022; envelopes should arrive the week of May 22; credit cards charged April 22
You will receive a reminder email 2 days before your credit card is charged. You can cancel your subscription between envelopes. You will receive an email confirmation with tracking number when your envelope ships. We are not responsible for shipping delays once the envelope leaves our hands.
These envelopes contain the printed materials only from the Catholic All Year Subscriptions boxes. The included items insert you’ll receive lists all items included in the subscription boxes. However, only the starred items on the list are included in the envelopes.