The season of Ordinary Time after Pentecost covers half the liturgical year, all the way until Advent begins. It gives us a chance to relax a bit, without the pressure of Christmas or Easter to prepare for or celebrate. We can focus on individual feast days, on learning about the saints and their favorite devotions.
This box covers feast days in June, July, and August.
Are you brave enough to eat what St. John the Baptist ate in the desert? His feast day on 6/24 is usually celebrated with a bonfire on the evening before.
My goal when I started my blog in 2013 was to make liturgical living in the home fun and meaningful and accessible and doable for busy Catholics. My 2018 book, The Catholic All Year Compendium had the same purpose. I want to bring the rich history and traditions of the Church to people in a way that fits into modern life. I love sharing the fun, simple ways that we observe and reinvent decor, foods, and feast day traditions. But I know that it can still feel intimidating, and reading through a chapter in the book might leave someone wondering how to even begin to collect the resources I’ve spent nearly two decades putting together for liturgical living with my family.
So when fellow Catholic mom Emily Tate, founder of the gift box company Pillar and Pearl, contacted me about creating a liturgical year box subscription, saying yes was, for me, the work of a moment. These boxes are a real passion project for the both of us, with high-quality, carefully-selected items sourced from Catholic makers, discovered in unlikely places, and handmade by us.
A Catholic All Year Liturgical Living Box Subscription will get you eight boxes over the year, one delivered to your home before each liturgical season: Ordinary Time after Pentecost (two boxes: one for Summer and one for Fall), Advent, Christmas, Ordinary Time after the Baptism of the Lord, Lent, and Easter. The boxes include things like home decor, textiles, art, jewelry, beauty items, devotional items, simple crafts and DIY items, recipe cards, and more. The boxes are designed to be useful to women of all ages and for those with and without children.
This is a subscription. You’ll get a reminder email two days before you’re charged. You can cancel your subscription before the next box. These boxes are hand-packed just for you and include custom-made products, so no refunds are available once your credit card has been charged. U.S. shipping charges are a flat-rate $5 per box. Shipping to Canada is $20. Shipping to other international locations is $26 (subject to verification of actual shipping cost to your location). Please note that we are not responsible for any customs fees.
I just can’t tell you how excited I am that we can deliver these amazing faith resources to your home, so you can be prepared to celebrate the beauty of each liturgical season with your family and friends.
Each box costs $64.99 (plus shipping) and includes items valued at at least twice that much, and many that you can’t get anywhere else. These boxes are available in limited quantities. Each one includes handmade items and is created and hand-packed by us in the USA.
Catholic All Year Subscription Box Schedule:
- SUMMER ORDINARY TIME BOX – Pentecost is May 23, 2021; boxes should arrive the week of May 13; credit cards charged April 13
- FALL ORDINARY TIME BOX – Boxes should arrive the week of August 20; credit cards charged July 20
- ADVENT BOX – Advent begins November 28, 2021; boxes should arrive the week of November 18; credit cards charged October 18
- CHRISTMAS BOX – Christmas is December 25, 2021; boxes should arrive the week of December 15; credit cards charged November 15
- WINTER ORDINARY TIME BOX – Baptism of the Lord is January 15, 2022; boxes should arrive the week of Jan 3; credit cards charged December 3
- LENT BOX – Ash Wednesday is March 2, 2022. Boxes should arrive the week of February 13, credit cards charged December 13
- TRIDUUM BOX – Palm Sunday is April 10, 2022. Boxes should arrive the week of February 27, credit cards charged January 27
- EASTER BOX – Easter Sunday is April 17, 2022. Boxes should arrive the week of April 3, credit cards charged March 3
- SUMMER ORDINARY TIME BOX – Pentecost is June 5, 2022; boxes should arrive the week of May 22; credit cards charged April 22
You will receive a reminder email 2 days before your credit card is charged. You can cancel your subscription between boxes. You will receive an email confirmation with tracking number when your box ships. We are not responsible for shipping delays once the box leaves our hands. International customers are responsible for any customs fees charged by their country. No returns are accepted, but please contact us if we can help make something right.