Ten Free Princess Bride Food tags featuring quotes from the movie . . . because food puns are my favorite! Also includes blanks to create your own.
- No more rhymes now, I mean it. ANYBODY WANT A PEANUT? (I used salted in the shell peanuts, could also be mixed nuts, nutter butter cookies, or circus peanut candy.)
- THAT’S A MIRACLE PILL? The chocolate coating makes it go down easier. But you have to wait fifteen minutes for full potency. And you shouldn’t go in swimming after, for at least, what? An hour? Yeah, an hour. (I used chocolate coated full-sized marshmallows, could also be chocolate coated strawberries, raisinettes, goobers, or m&ms.)
- THOSE ARE THE SHRIEKING EELS — if you don’t believe me, just wait. They always grow louder when they’re about to feed on human flesh. (I used gummy worms, could also be pretzel sticks, green beans, or you could whip up an eel pie.)
- Pick up a rock, hide behind the boulder and wait for the man in black. The minute his head is in view, HIT IT WITH THE ROCK! (I used pirate booty, could also be chocolate rocks, rock candy, cheeto balls, or brussel sprouts.)
- If you’re in such a hurry, you could LOWER A ROPE or a tree branch or find something useful to do. (I used red vines, could also be pretzel rods, or asparagus.)
- Potato ROUSes (I made these out of twice baked potatoes, with bugle snack noses, frito scoops ears, green onion eyes, and asparagus tails. Could also be baked potatoes, or potato chips.)
- There’s a shortage of PERFECT (CHICKEN) BREASTS in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours. (I used rotisserie chickens, could be any kind of chicken!)
- We know the SECRETS OF THE FIRE SWAMP We lived there quite happily for some time. So whenever you feel like dying, feel free to visit. (I used takis, could be hot cheetos, or a salad.)
- WARNING: Beverages may contain Iocane Powder (Works for any beverages!)
- Two blanks.
I printed them out on this glossy photo paper, which makes them spill-resistant.