The twelve traditional Catholic monthly devotions, formatted as high resolution 9:16 smart phone lock screen wall papers, and paired with coordinating home screen images. You get twenty-four individual images, that can be used on your phone or printed and put on the wall.
They will fit almost all smart phones, not just iPhones, and the images are also high resolution enough to be cropped and printed as 5×7, 10×13, or 12×18 prints.
For a version sized specifically for the new 19.5:9 iPhone X, see this listing.
Individually, I’d sell these sets for $5 each, which makes this a $60 value for only $14!
If my phone is going to be the first thing I look at when I wake up and the last thing I look at before I go to sleep, it might as well direct my thoughts to God and the monthly devotions recommended to us by the Catholic Church! This is an easy way to be reminded to focus your prayer on a different aspect of our faith each month.
January: The Holy Name of Jesus
February: The Holy Family
March: St. Joseph
April: The Blessed Sacrament
June: The Sacred Heart of Jesus
July: The Precious Blood
August Immaculate Heart of Mary
September: The Seven Sorrows of Mary
October: The Holy Rosary
November: The Poor Souls in Purgatory
December: The Immaculate Conception
This download consists of one zip file containing 24 images. The images are each 1242×2208 pixels.
This purchase entitles you to use these images on the phones of anyone living in your home, or to print them for the personal use of anyone in your household. Please do not share the digital files or print the images for others. Thank you!
To get the images onto an iPhone 7 (which is what I have), please follow these instructions:
1. Purchase the listing, and download the zip file.
2. On your iPhone screen, select “More,” and choose “Add to Notes.”
3. Create a new note and save the zip file into it.
4. Open Notes
5. Select “Preview Content”
6. You can now swipe through the images. Using the upload square in the bottom left corner of the screen choose “Save Image” to save the image or images you want to use to Photos
7. Go to Settings, choose “Wallpaper,” then “Choose a New Wallpaper,” then “All Photos”
8. The photos you just saved from Notes will be there, select this month’s image and set it to lock screen or home screen
9. I recommend choosing “Still” for the Lock Screen and “Perspective” for the Home Screen
10. If you store many photos on your phone, I recommend just going to the zip file in Notes each month to save the new image, so it’s easier to find.
If you have an earlier phone, this might work, or you might need to download a free app from the App Store, like iZip or WinZip, to open the files on your phone. You can also save them to a computer, email them to yourself, and save them to your phone that way.
If the images won’t work on your phone, I will refund your purchase.
These images are also available in a 13 Month Liturgical Year Wall Calendar, with feast and fast days.