Hi! I’m Kendra. I’m a Catholic wife and mother of many, from little to teenaged. I also dabble in teaching, reading, writing, cooking, baking, sewing, crafting, party planning, graphic design, home remodeling, and watching Netflix streaming. This blog is a place for me to share how we live.
Contact me at email@example.com
- It’s Not a Meat Friday but It Is Black Friday and Advent Is on Sale Here at CAY!
- A Catholic Small Business Christmas Gift Guide by Catholic All Year
- Seven Catholic Advent Traditions, and which ones will work for your family
- 20 Easy Saint Costumes Made of T-Shirts!
- Hallowtide to Advent at Catholic All Year: a Giveaway, an Announcement, and Liturgical Living Resources to Help!
All Time Most Popular
Popular This Week
- Over 150 All-Saints Day Costumes for Kids
- Over 150 MORE All Saints Day Costumes for Kids: and all the winners of Catholic Costume 2015
- An At Home Blessing of Animals for the Feast of Saint Francis
- Catholic Indulgences: what they are, when they are, and why you should care (as of the 1999 Manual of Indulgences revision of the Enchiridion of Indulgences)
- Family Movie Nights, Are They Even Possible? . . . Our Favorite Movies (Mostly) Appropriate for All Ages
This blog contains affiliate links and sponsored posts, for which I receive a commission. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.